Update on Hemi’s Hospital Visit

We’ve gotten good news so far.  The tests that they drew blood for came back basically normal, nothing they saw was anything out of the ordinary or cause for concern.

However, they’re thinking because of that, it’s likely an inner ear infection, since they see no signs of an outer ear infection.  For this, he’s been put on antibiotics for the next 20 days.  We’ll see how things go.  I hope it does the trick, and it’s just been a recurring infection, and this knocks it out.  But, we’ll have to see over time.  Unfortunately, it’s probably going to be another month or two before we really see any lasting effects from the antibiotics, and whether or not it was an infection causing this. 

He’s only had issues twice in one month like this, but that was a while ago, and has only had one bout of it since mid December.  So we’ll have to just sit and wait and hope he continues to behave normally.  🙂  I’m pretty happy that things came out negative on the tests, though.


Published by


Wife, student, new first time mother. Crafter and creator. Animal enthusiast. I had a miscarriage in March 2011. But we tried again. March, 2012 was the birth of my first child. Off and on I have been dabbling with small business, trying to get it off the ground since, every so often changing direction.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s